Character Battle // May the odds be ever in their favour

by - July 01, 2017



Hey, everyone, It's Skye here and I am back doing my first tag on this blog!
I was unofficially tagged by Abigail at The Ups and Downs of my not so average life to do this tag which doesn't really have a name but let's get into it!

How it works:
You need to write down on separate pieces of paper 30 characters from different books. Then put them all in a bowl. Basically what we are going to do is read the question, Pick out 2 pieces of paper from the bowl and decide which one gets picked for the question

Example - Which character would you go shopping with? (Bad question but it works)
I picked - Regan from the City of Halves or Tracy from Tracy Beaker.
Then let's say I answer Regan because blah blah blah



 You have one more spot on your spelling bee team. Who gets it?

Sam from The Last 13 or Jo from Little Women
Probably Jo since she grows up to be an author and probably would be a better asset then Sam (Sorry Sam!)

Both characters want to kill you. Whom would you kill first to have a better chance of survival?

Hermione from Harry Potter or Augustus from The Fault in our Stars
Hermione, For one thing she is one of the most talented witched of all time and I cant imagine sweet Augustus being able to kill me.

You've been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who's most likely to volunteer in your place?

Samantha from the Memory Book (Review coming soon) or Tracy from Tracy Beaker
Definitely, Sam, Tracy would be more worried about saving her own skin. (Sorry Trace!)

You're stranded on an island and must engage in cannibalism to survive. Whom do you eat?

Cadham/Caddy from Beautiful Broken Things (See my review here) or August from Wonder
I couldn't eat Auggie. The world would have my guts. Sorry Cads.

You're the next Marvel superhero (with your own TV show, of course). Who's your sidekick?

Lucy from Narnia or Anne from A diary of a young girl
Well, I think Lucy would be an Ah-Mazing sidekick. Anne would probably get very annoyed with me. Also, we don't speak the same language. That could make it difficult.

You're a manager of an avocado company. Whom would you fire for poor communication skills?

Newt from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them or Briana/The Breeze from Gone
Sorry Breeze. You are not an amazing communicator. Your fast thou. That's something.

You've just finished a book in which your favourite character dies. Which of these two characters is more likely to comfort you?

Voldemort from Harry Potter of Regan from The City of Halves
This is such a difficult question. How do I decide?

Ugh, it's high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?

Minho from The Maze Runner or Anne from Anne of Green Gables
Minho can be a bit odd (Although I loaf him) and Anne is really charismatic so I would say, Miss Shirley

The day has arrived; you're finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?

Cain from Gone or Kerry from Cherub
This is actually hard. I mean Cain is sorta ya know evil but he has a stunning memory. And I can't imagine Kerry forgetting anyones either. Maybe Cain would be caught up in a plan to burn down Perdido Beach?

You've just found an upcoming YouTube star! Whom is it more likely to be?

Prince Caspian from Narnia or Katniss from the Hunger Games
I can't really imagine either of them as a YouTuber but I would have to say Caspian, I'm not sure Katniss is really the kinda girl who would be a YouTuber.

Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would it be?

Summer from Wonder or Frypan from The Maze Runner
I would have to say, Summer, I would love to be her friend! But Frypan would make some awesome pancakes...

Oh, My paper bowl just ran out. I'm just going to put the rest of my characters into a random name picker so there won't be anymore photos! 

 Bam, you're pregnant. Who's the father/mother
James from Cherub or Teresa from Maz, Runner
Well, I kinda have to say, James.
You've just written a super important text. Who would see it and not reply?
Newt from Maze Runner or Jonas from The Giver
Oooh, this is hard. I would have to say Newt thou (Sorry), I can't imagine Jonas not replying. 
You've just woken up, and it's time for breakfast. Your mum's been replaced by.....whom?
Leslie from An Abundance of Katherines or Margo from Paper Towns
Both John Green characters!!! This wasn't too hard though, Margo would never want to be a mother, She is too restless and I would happily take Leslie.
You're on the bachelor/bachelorette and down to two characters. Who gets your rose?*
Drake from The Gone Series or Peeta from the Hunger Games
Im not sure I need to answer that. Anyone who has read Gone will know my answer.
 *The above question I lost the picture taken and have throwen away the paper!
So, Who's nominated?

Lexie from What Lexie Loves
Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl
Jolly from Reflections of a jolly girl
Anael from Anael's Fabulous Blog
Bubbles from A tweens chitter chatter
Dani from The Dani Jones Blog

As well as every single blogger reading this!

Thank you all for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed!

Skye

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. That's such a cool tag! I loved reading this and totally agree with your picks between the two choices. I can't imagine eating Auggie either or Gus being much of a scary person.😂 Also I LOVE Gone so I kind of failed that you had so many characters from it here!! Ahh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cait! I am loving the Gone series as well but the fourth book seems intent on running away from me!
      x Skye

      Delete
  2. Haha, I enjoyed reading this! :)

    IndigoSky
    indigoskysblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed IndigoSky!
      x Skye

      Delete
  3. Cool tag! I saw this on Abigail's blog and I thought it was so cool. Thanks for tagging me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem! I hope you do it because it is loads of fun.
      x Skye

      Delete
  4. *GASP!!* You tagged me! Thank you so so much!! I will definetly do this tag SOON! SOON I promise!! Thank you!!
    -Dani Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing you doing it!
      x Skye

      Delete
  5. Hey, it's so cool to see your answers! Voldemort is not the comforting type, let me tell you. He'd probably be like, "Let's go on a Death Eater raid!" as a suggestion for cheering someone up. >.< Anne would totally be super popular (even though in the books she is kind of a bit of an odd ball), but whoever has the audacity to think that August Pullman should be eaten should just go over and reevaluate their choice again. He's such a precious cinnamon roll.

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hm, I would have thought that he would say something like, "Hey, I'll treat you to some unicorn blood and we will be immortal together!"
      Odd-ball or not she is really charismatic. I would eat anyone who eats Auggie. I love cinnamon rolls and he is no exception =D
      x Skye

      Delete
  6. OMG! All the feels while reading this post! I know all the characters mentioned and love recognising them! Great answers too!
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should do it, i would love to see your answers.
      Thanks again for the lovely words,
      Skye x

      Delete
  7. Great tag! Thanks for tagging me :)

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, All I ask is for you to keep it clean

Copyright June 2017 to Skye, The owner of this blog All images and words used are the property of Skye, The owner of this blog and if not will be stated. Do not steal. If there are copyright or trademark problems please contact the author.