A little detour

by - July 24, 2017


I thought A little inkling would have a lot more than 3 posts when I wrote this.
Technically only 2 if you don't count the starter post.......
In my defence tho, I haven't taken a break from blogging in 7 months counting TargetGirl. 

I am not quitting blogging at all. I am simply taking a break, I still love blogging but my life is extremely hectic right now. I already decided this a week or so ago but I didn't post, I should have.

This is not the end just a little detour. Once I get my head wrapped around this big event I will be back. And not leaving for 50 days or so.

Skye

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. It’s always fine to take a break from blogging once in a while. Excited to see your new posts when you get back. :)

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nabila, As you probably know even I took a blog break. It also really helps for new inspiration to flow. Good luck! Can't wait till your're back :)

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it? Thanks for the kind words,
      Skye x

      Delete
  3. Miss you <3 Enjoy you're rest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivian, I did enjoy it but now I'm back and better than ever!
      x Skye

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Can you send me your new email please?
    anaeldaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My new email isn't quite up and running yet but until then you can keep using my TargetGirl email.
      x Skye

      Delete

Feel free to comment below, All I ask is for you to keep it clean

Copyright June 2017 to Skye, The owner of this blog All images and words used are the property of Skye, The owner of this blog and if not will be stated. Do not steal. If there are copyright or trademark problems please contact the author.