Simple.

by - June 17, 2017




There are so many ways I could start this first post.

Hi, everyone! My name is Skye and this is my brand new blog!
Hello, world! This is my fabulous blog run by me, SKYE
Hi, I'm not going to tell you what my name is really but call me Skye because, in a sense that is my name, This is my new blog!
Hello, world! My name is Skye and welcome to my beautiful blog!
Why hello there, I'm Skye and this is my wonderful blog!

But I'm just gonna keep it simple.

Hi, I'm Skye and this is my blog.

I used to write on a blog called TargetGirl, Which is still up at the moment if you want to check it out (Although I beg you not to look at my first posts )
I had been writing TargetGirl under the name, TargetGirl since August last year, Around 10 months* but recently have been thinking of discontinuing my blog of complete and utter randomness* and starting of new blog which would mainly focus on something that I practically breathe - Books* 
So here I am with A little inkling. 
*Today I'll be kind and do the math for you but in the future, YOU DO YOUR OWN MATH, Also I can not promise that there will be no randomness, I wish I could breathe books


This blog is going to be my place to be me, That was my goal for TargetGirl but I still had a bit of a mask on, I was afraid that people wouldn't like what I put out there and that no one would read my blog. TargetGirl was supposed to give me a sanctuary but I just felt like everything I  did was supposed to please someone*. I was still hiding. 
*That is nothing to do with the people who visited me, I am so thankful for all the friends I have made through blogging and do not regret a second of it

I don't want that here. I am no longer blogging to please others or to get 1000 reads a week. I am here to be the me that I struggle to be in the 'real' world.
I will be posting what I want, when I want and how I want. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading whatever rants, reviews, tags, theories and all other kinds of book-related randomness I put out here.

Skye 

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. You slay, girl. You be you, because you are fabulous and who the heck cares what other people think?? I'm excited for this new journey you're taking! *hugs*

    jazzy @ http://thrivinghope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I like... say the exact same thing... heh heh...
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
    2. Thank you so so much Jazzy! It means a lot to have so much support on this! *hugs back*
      Skye

      Delete
    3. Thanks Kitty, If you a revsayig the same thing as Jazzy then thank you again!!!
      x Skye

      Delete
  2. Awesome post Skye! I can't wait to read more wonderful posts from you@

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bubbles!!! I'm glad you enjoyed this post.
      Skye x

      Delete
  3. Just be you! I love books and I'm excited to hear you talk about them. x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    PS: It is possible to breathe books. I do it everyday ahaha. Just surround yourself with them and that's all you'll end up breathing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikita!
      Skye
      PS Really!?!?! YAS Thanks for the tip, It will be put to good use! :)

      Delete
  4. This post was udderly fabulous. You should always be blogging for you and you should never feel pressure to do anything else. Can't wait to read more of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I am in love with your blog design right now! Did you design it and if so are you willing to design other blogs (I am asking for a friend)? Email me if so.

      Delete
  5. Thanks Nabila, It makes me so happy the support I have been getting!!!
    Skye
    PS No I did not design it, I downloaded the base for the template of this site - http://www.beautytemplates.com/ - And then edited it through the blogger theme designer! Hope it helps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Awesome new blog!
    Wanna check out my latest posts?
    anaeldaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anael, I always do check out your posts!
      x Skye

      Delete
  7. Smashing post and a great get-back-up from your old blog! You're a amazing blogger and I hope you continue to do what you possibly do best!😃😚 I give you my best blog starters wishes and all the best!🎆🎇

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweetreats! I really appreciate this and just thank you again for all the lovely things you out in your comment!
      x Skye

      Delete
  8. Excited to see what's to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aria, Sorry for not replying earlier I didn't see your comment!

      Delete
  9. Congrats on this new blog!
    I remember visiting your blog when it was still TargetGirl and I have no doubt I'll be visiting this one.
    I can't wait to have you share your passion for books with the world!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the kind words Steph! Sorry for the late reply but like with Aria, I didn't see it until now!
    x Skye

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, All I ask is for you to keep it clean

Copyright June 2017 to Skye, The owner of this blog All images and words used are the property of Skye, The owner of this blog and if not will be stated. Do not steal. If there are copyright or trademark problems please contact the author.